Heyys, I am back. (:
Today had co combine in the morning.
And lunch break fer 1 hr plus.
While walking out of the school, saw _____.
I just ignored him totally.
My eyes were looking at the ground.
After passing him, I turned behind and asked if Abedline saw smth.
I hope he didn't heard wad I said.
Ate at fajar mac thr.
Kiyee and I kept laughing madly.
Shi yan and Abedline was lyk keep saying we eat wrong medicine alrd.
No la, I see kiyee expression so funneh. (:
Then I started laughing lorhs.
After lunch break, had combine and all our instructors are our audience.
Kept a serious face throughout.
After tht, gt co sectional.
Ms Chee said Mr Chiang told everybody it is compulsory to go fer grading.
Wtf sia, its lyk our choice wad.
He cnt force us to go lorhs.
(skip)(skip)
Wanessa started telling kiyee, abedline and me some ghost stories.
Had fun talking to each other.
After co, went home.
Sayonaras
No comments:
Post a Comment