Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thinking about you each day....

Heyys ppl. Finallyy came back to post on our shared blog. Nobody is reading but I just wanted to keep my mind at peace. Without posting on this blog, this blog looks empty. Maybe with this blog, I can write my real feelings down...
School is just gonna end with one week left. After tht week of post exam activities, holidays would be here. And I know tht most of us would be separated into different classes. This made me feel a little bit uneasy. Thinking I would not end up with any of my friends, I am afraid for next year. With nobody tht I know, would be probably even worse.
Feeling tired each day after day. But I had been sleeping late lately. I didn't want to sleep too early. Getting into the holiday mood alrd.
:] Super Junior and Shinee are lovedd.

No comments:

Post a Comment